Friday, April 25, 2008

Thurs, April 24, 2008

10.07am - greek-style fig yogurt w/ sprouted raw cereal, at work10.52am - Kashi supposedly natural Whole Grain bar = I wish I'd looked at the ingredient list before I ate it. What was I thinking? Evidently nothing much.
1.57pm - Argentinian empanadas (spicy chicken, eggplant) at the farmers market, down the street from work
3.40pm - blueberry cornbread from Whole Foods, at work. The cornbread was good, but the picture effortlessly qualifies for the list of 10 most uninspired pictures on this blog.
8.54pm - I stocked up on some veggies at the farmers market, so here's my ginger-turmeric soup with fresh kale, zuchini and butternut squash, some fresh lemon juice (thanks, Nadya!) and miso. At home.

1 comment:

MONSTER said...

You can have fresh lemons anytime you want, I'll bring some on Monday for our lunch at TARA'S! We also have oranges (don't know if they are in season but I'll bring a few) AND we also have ARTICHOKE! I'll bring one and you can be the guinea pig and try it out, see if it's any good.

That soup looks GOOOOOOD!