Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stats

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words! Much, much appreciated...and all it took to pull me out of my motivational slump.

So before I get back on the wagon, I thought it might be interesting to look at the stats for the first quarter... It turns out that more than anything else I eat Indian food (no surprise there), closely followed by my other favorite Asian staples. Mexican and Italian are in the second tier, and anything else (German, Cuban, Mediterranean, Persian etc) way below that. I did have a decent amount of oatmeal, but nowhere near as much as I thought I did, so maybe life wasn't quite as repetitive as it seemed. I didn' t flag the protein bars, so much for that, but the big surprise were the fuji apples: I was aiming for an apple a day (you know, keeps the doctor away) and I thought I was coming pretty close, but in fact, I only had 42 fujis all quarter. That's 3.5 a week, or one every other day. I've only had half the fujis I was aiming for! This needs to change!
Thankfully, the fuji pictures were actually the most entertaining to take, since my fujis like to travel and have their photo taken in all kinds of places. Well, they'll get out even more from now on!

Here's the full breakdown of meals:

Indian: 25
Japanese: 10, Vietnamese: 9, Korean: 5 - Total for Asian staples : 24
Mexican: 10
Italian: 8
Thai: 3 (yes, I know this should go with Asian, but it's not really one of my staples)
Cuban, Persian, Moroccan, Chinese: 2 each

Oh, and my site meter by the way is at least a couple hundred off, since I totally underestimated how many hits I'd gotten during my first month, before I started counting.

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Yay!!! I'm glad your back!!!
Laura:)