Monday, December 22, 2008

Thurs, Dec 18

9.30pm - bagel w/ cream cheese, grapes, as well as some fresh pineapple and OJ (not pictured), at the Thank You Breakfast from Upper Management for our group, in the Executive Boardroom, at work10.30am - took a strawberry bagel back to my desk, just because I've never had a strawberry bagel before
12.57pm - more Indian leftovers, at work
1.11pm - more candied pecans and almond cookies, at work
3.44pm - more chili lime pistachios, at work
44.25pm - Cecy brought over a spoonful of Jennifer's awesome home made chocolate hazelnut spread - and then went back to get the recipe for me (I don't really know Jennifer - well, now I do) - thanks, Cecy!!
7.20pm - chips, salsa, guacamole and a margarita, celebrating Kathleen's birthday at Lula's on Main Street with Kathleen, Laura, Richard, two fabulous Irish ladies, a couple from the Peace Corps and a bunch of other people on the other side of the table that I didn't get to talk to
8.22pm - my main dish was just an appetizer, but I really wanted to try it: blue corn griddle cakes w/ chipotle shrimp. Very yummy.
Note the difference between this picture (taken with my camera) and the above picture (taken with my iPhone).

No comments: