Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sat, Dec 13 - Nady's baby...

Today is a day when the rules of my blog really annoy me. Not that I wasn't the one who came up with them, but still...

Today's an important, exciting day - Nadya's baby will be born this afternoon, and while she's in hospital with David, I'll be taking care of little Mingus, who will transition today from being the baby of the family to being the big brother of a new baby. We'll spend the day together, and while he's not going to remember this momentous occasion (he's 3 months shy of turning 3) I'll make sure it'll be a fun day for him and I have every intention to spoil him as much as possible.

So with all this going on, who CARES what I had for breakfast? Especially since it's the same thing I've had several times this week? I'm sticking with the rules and will post it anyway, but I'm just sayin', after this year is over, no more oatmeal on this girl's blog.

9.54am - small bowl of poppy seed oatmeal w/ apple and walnuts, at home10.30am - chutney sandwich, at home, with Ritesh

No comments: