Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wed, July 16

10.30am - another busy day at work, to put it politely. This was breakfast...10.30am - and this is the backside of my breakfast. Who's Jed, I wonder?
12.58pm - two grilled Mahi Mahi tacos w/ rice and black beans, from Baja Fresh, outside work
Jin was supposed to come over for dinner, so we'd planned on an all veggie night. Jing didn't make it in the end, but Laura popped by w/ little Jasper, so at least we had some help with the huge pot of Indian veggies and more kichree (rice and mung beans) that Ritesh made - 20.19h, at home, w/ Laura, Ritesh and Jasper.
We also had some samosas and channa (Indian chickpeas) from Ambala Dhaba, but I was so busy doting on handsome little Jasper I forgot to take a picture.


20.58h - made another batch of avocado-coconut ice cream, this time dairy-free w/ rice milk. Not quite as tasty and creamy as with real milk, but a lot greener...

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Yum I love Bumble Bars:)
Laura