Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tue, July 15

7.49am - mix of porridge oats boiled in rice milk (warm and sweet) and my blueberry-flaxseed-lemon smoothie (cold and tangy) - works great together. At home.
Hmm - and this is what I mean by lacunae - there must have been something between breakfast and dinner, but god knows what it was...

Whatever it was, I made kale chips for dinner, baked in the oven w/ olive oil, salt and a little drizzle of balsamico... but forgot to take a picture once they were ready. All I have is this "before" picture, at 19.12h, at home, with Ritesh
19.40h - this is not the kale chips, but the Ethiopian-style kale (gomen is actually collard greens, I think) I made from the second bunch of kale I bought. Along w/ some amazing supermoist unleavened all-rye bread, at home, with Ritesh
19.41h - and some of Ritesh's leftover pasta - yum!

No comments: