Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tues, Nov 11

8.21am - cereal w/ walnuts, almonds and hemp seeds, plus some cantaloupe and some royal jelly, at home. It's Veteran's Day today, a federal holiday for Ritesh, but not for us, so I had to trek off to work while Ritesh was still sleeping.2.10pm - the sucky Unagi bowl from Mr. Hana - the Unagi was more skin than anything else, and just super-oily. Really not good. At work.
4.35pm - I know, I know, I shouldn't have had this. But you know what, I haven't had one of these in forever, and I really enjoyed it. I LOVE peanutbutter cookies, and this was an especially good one. The domestic team got a whole basket of cookies from some client or vendor as a thank you gift, and they were kind enough to share. Thanks, guys!
5.08pm - spectacular sunset from the lunch room. I was of course eating a mini-fuji while watching this, but couldn't get the camera to focus on both the apple and the background, and light both equally well. So you'll just have to imagine the apple...not like you haven't seen it a million times on this blog already...
7.45pm - veggie pho and half the order of egg rolls that we normally get, as a concession to my current health needs. So I had one piece of these (instead of four), and Ritesh got three (instead of four), so it worked out ok, I think. Except that I'm not supposed to eat soy, either, so I'll have to lay off the tofu pho in the future, too. At Pho99, with Ritesh

No comments: