Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mon, Nov 24 - work work work work work

9.39am - fresh pineapple and some Kashi hot cereal with almonds and dried cranberries, at work11.28am - sesame bar w/ molasses and cumin, at work
2.02pm - Annie Cheung's hot & sour soup, at my desk at work where I seem to be eating most of my meals these days
3.10pm - black sesame snacks, at work
6.55pm - a tangerine and some kale chips after collapsing on the couch, at home. Work is beginning to really get to me, and more and more days seem to end with a minor (or less minor) meltdown once I'm home. On top of that, I felt like I was coming down with something, so Ritesh decided I needed a vitamin boost... and then he proceeded to make the dinner I'd been fantasizing about all day...
7.53pm - tuna spaghetti!! thanks, love!
8.23pm - an apple a day keeps the doctor away, hopefully...

No comments: