Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wed, Nov 12

8.18am - cereal, some flax and hemp seeds with rice milk, and the Bond T-shirt we all got at work yesterday in honor of the US opening of Quantum of SolaceThis must have been around 11am or so. I thought I'd forgotten my camera at home, so I made poor Cecy grab her iPhone and trek down the hall with me to take a picture of my key lime fruit & nut bar taped to one of the cubicle walls. Ahem. It seemed like a great idea at the time :) Thankfully, Cecy is a good sport and was very gracious about it - actually, I think she may even have offered to jump in and save the day, so thanks, Cecy!
1.13pm - a quick drive-by lunch at the Hare Krishna Temple. We are so insanely swamped at work, what with the economic crisis and clients not paying and all, that I'd anticipated another lousy lunch at my desk. But when lunch time came around, I just couldn't do it. I'd promised myself to take better care of myself and my sanity during this time, so I did. Got myself a healthy, fresh meal, and was just thrilled to get out of the building and get some fresh air and sit in the sun, even if only for a short while. It was too late to call Nadya, but Nady I hope next time we can meet here again!
Oh, and I found the camera on the passenger seat in the car - must have fallen out of my purse.
4.27pm - Annie Cheung's Udon noodle soup, in the lunchroom, at work.
8.37pm - I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but Ritesh made dinner AGAIN! In my defense, I have to say that he does get off work earlier than I do. But still - he's a sweetheart for taking care of me this way... thanks, love! This is Indian-style red kidney beans (rajma) w/ brown rice and kachumber salad.

No comments: