Sunday, July 19, 2009

This week's smoothies

Are you tired of these yet? Not me... it's been more than two months since the surgery, and we've had smoothies pretty much every morning except for a handful of occasions (at most) when I had to go into work early. And I don't think I've made the same smoothie twice. A lot of them end up looking alike, what with all that green superfood powder so I don't take pictures of every single one, but I do try to vary ingredients as much as possible and so far it's been easy and great and a lot of fun. Even Ritesh, who is not a breakfast person, is kind of into them by now and doesn't feel right when there's a morning without one. Yay for healthy breakfast smoothies!

mango-banana-hemp smoothie
golden kiwi and avocado smoothie
my original blueberry-flax seed smoothie, but with protein powder and maca
strawberry-raspberry yogurt smoothie (with yogurt made from goat milk)
apricot goat-milk yogurt
a light and refreshing watermelon-kiwi-cherry lemonade (no protein and fat in this one, to recover after Bastille Day)

No comments: