Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wed, Sept 17

8.12am - Ezekiel almond cereal w/ walnuts, blueberries and coconut-rice milk, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and a boiled egg, at home. I seem to notice that when I skip breakfast, I eat a lot more during the rest of the day. So I told myself: Not today!10.17am - of course, the one time I have a decent breakfast at home, there's a surprise team breakfast at work, to say farewell to Scott and Louis, with all kinds of goodies: three different kinds of bread from Breadbar, cold cuts, cheese, muffins and cantaloupe.
10.59am - and here's breakfast No. 3, ahem. Didn't eat the banana, though - maybe tomorrow.
2.33pm - got some super-crunchy sesame baguette from Breadbar and made sandwiches at work: German peppered salami first...
2.49pm - then peppered brie from Germany
2.55pm - along with some champagne grapes
5.34pm - another peppered brie sandwich, in the pantry at work, before heading out to class
5.41pm - and a honey goat milk yogurt with a bunch of seeds, at work. God knows why the Canadians call this 'cheese'... I would swear it was yogurt.
9.23pm - and some spicy peanuts, at home, after class.

No comments: