Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wed, Aug 27 - Germany - Limburg 2

9.43am a kiwi and some Reine Claude plums, on my parents' balcony, with a view of Schadeck castle12.11pm - test-eating some Ferrero pistachio chocolates I may bring back to the office in LA, in front of Limburg City Hall.12.57pm - lemon and stracciatella ice cream, at Gelateria Lazzaris, with Nathalie, after picking her up from school. Her last class today was French, and she has the same French teacher as I did when I was her age, the lovely Madame Bastian, now Madame Courtier. So I got to say bonjour to my most favorite teacher ever, before hanging out with my most favorite goddaughter...
2.09pm - Nadja and Julian, Nathalie's little brother, joined us for lunch at Golden Thai. We had some chicken satay as appetizer
2.13pm - and then some spicy green curry w/ chicken and a fried noodle dish, also with chicken. All very tasty. And filling. Didn't eat dinner after this...
8.54pm - a couple of mini-chocolate kisses (formerly called Mohrenkoepfe), at home

No comments: