Sunday, May 3, 2009

At least it's not the swine flu

So it looks like the surgery will have to be postponed - my bronchitis/flu thing has gotten way out of hand and is not responding to antibiotics. I'm coughing up a lung and then some every hour or so and have the mother of all sinus infections to go along with it, as well as an ear infection (it takes having had one to understand just how painful these are), as well as a low-grade fever, total fatigue and stabbing aches and pains all over my body. I was supposed to go into work this weekend to prepare for being out for a couple of weeks starting Wednesday, but there's no way I could go in, and there's no way I can have surgery being this sick. So God knows what's going to happen. Hopefully they can schedule me in for the following week.

No comments: