Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wed, May 14, 2008

8.10am - omega-3 bar, after bootcamp.9.25am - home-made sweet bread rolls, at work
12.21pm - Indian cabbage, at work.
14.21h - well, this was Ritesh's egg curry from last night. Ate it all before I remembered to take a picture.
15.29h - green tea frozen yogurt w/ fresh raspberries and mochi, from Pinkberry, outside work.
16.15h - we had a building fire drill today, and all good corporate citizens who evacuated the building during the drill were rewarded with a chocolate chip cookie upon their return. I used the fire drill to run off to Pinkberry for my frozen yogurt, so the cookie lady was gone by the time I came back. But a kind-hearted co-worker managed to find me a cookie anyway...
19.57h - lemon chicken wrap and side of falafel, at California Pita, with Ritesh.
19.57h - Ritesh's shish kebab pita and side of fries which we shared, at California Pita.

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Wow I did not know Pinkberry was real!!! I just thought it was a make believe company on that credit card Co. commercial. Yum I wish we had one here in Colorado!
Your cabbage recipe looks divine:)
Laura

The Speaking Goat said...

Oooh now that cabbage does look good. Will it be appearing on Run for the Hills soon?