Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bond. James Bond.

Alright, alright... so we have a new Bond coming out. I took this picture over three weeks ago and have been meaning to post it ever since, but somehow couldn't quite muster the necessary excitement. But this is a big deal, really, for my company, as this somewhat oddly entitled Quantum of Solace is, along with Tom Cruise's Valkyrie, our only release and claim to fame this year. These two movies have kept us going through a difficult year, and in many ways, it wouldn't be entirely inappropriate to say that Bond is fronting my pay check. So I'm not complaining, on the contrary - I'm very happy it's doing so well in Europe, and hope it will do just as well here when it opens on Friday. Plus I actually like Daniel Craig. I'm just no friend of action movies, so this one is going to be a bit hard to sit through on Thursday when we have our employee screening.

No comments: