Friday, October 10, 2008

Thurs, Oct 9

1.49pm - back at the Krishna Temple for lunch, after skipping breakfast. Front left is the daily halva, a sweet Indian dessert they make with a different fruit every day. Today's was coconut.1.50pm - lentils and brown rice, pasta w/broccoli, zucchini in a citrus sauce, at the Krisha temple. This is a healthy buffet lunch that cost me $6. Love this place.
7.37pm - home made kale chips, at home. Can you tell I've been trying to eat healthier?
8.02pm - an apple w/some chocolate hazelnut butter, at home. Ritesh had a conference all week, so I can get away with dinners like these.

1 comment:

Ivan said...

They were homework assignments for my psych class - I don't think they're available to people not enrolled in the class because we use our ID numbers to log into them. :(
I'm doing mechanical engineering, but I'm taking psych classes for fun. Again, cool blog!