Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random London

I was very badly in need of a haircut before rolling into our London office, so Deli got me an appointment with her stylist, Ethal, at Mad Lillies. Ethal is a fabulous and openly gay Gujarati (don't hear these three words together very often...) from Leicester, where apparently 25% of the population is Asian. He says when he goes back to India, people can tell right away he's not from there - no kidding, with that Robert-Smith hairdo he's sporting! Really great guy, though - and great haircut, too! Unfortunately, I have no picture to show of either Ethal or the haircut, but I do have one of my empty tea cup. Ahem.
Yours truly in the tube, still ailing and frail from the food poisoning on this my first day in London, but at least with the importantables (i.e. hair) in place...
Spring time in London! Told you this was going to be random...
Dinner at Jen Kichi (right up the street from Mad Lillies) w/ Deli and Matthias, the night before Ritesh arrived.

No comments: