Monday, June 8, 2009

Settling in

Along with the promotion came a new office... I'm working too much right now to do much decorating but have at least unpacked and am settling in. Since I'm in one of these air-conditioned high-rises where you can't open the window (and since I'm there an ungodly amount of hours a week) I got myself a plant and a very fancy air purifier - and here's Ritesh sacrificing his free time on the weekend to help me carry both to my new digs.
and here's the view from my window. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, will try and take 'real' photos soon. That beige fancy building on the left btw is allegedly the ultra-luxurious home to Tori Spelling's mom whatever her name is - Candy or something appropriate like that. Not that I care, but it was pointed out to me as one of the perks of my office...ah, the privilege!

1 comment:

MONSTER said...

So dang proud of you!!!!! You are such a star, and they are SOOOOO lucky to have you, and EVERYTHING you contribute!